Italian Rest. in SoCal & Gelato Shop Seeks Culinary School Students & Grads As InternsBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Social Media InternBrunch and Slay
Production Accounting Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Production Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Event Planner Internship1,000 Shoes for 1,000 Smiles
Intern - Special Events, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Design AssistantA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
EVENT PLANNING INTERNSHIPSBookmark This
Functional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
Posted: July 18 2015
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFunctional Food Institute/ Functional Food Center (FFC) is a pioneer in functional food industry, combining cutting-edge expertise in the biomedical sciences with practical business experience in order to aid in further research, development, and commercialization of functional food innovations in both domestic and international markets. The FFC connects a global network of professionals (scientists, functional food experts, and food industry representatives) to an environment conducive to innovative research collaboration.
As you finish your internship you will receive:
1) Certificate for Internship
2) Certificate for a free 12 month membership for the Academic Society for Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds
3) One free conference registration within 12 months of internship
4) Support with recommendation letter if needed
5) If interested, possible academic credit
ResponsibilitiesAs an intern you will gain experience in the following areas:
• Communication with scientists and health professionals from all over the world
• Create database of food and medical industry representatives for future conferences using Excel
• Producing weekly newsletters for conference participants
• Utilizing various marketing tools for the advertising of conferences, including Vertical Response, Google AdWords, LinkedIn, and website development and more
RequirementsFunctional Food Center (FFC) is looking for a qualified intern to join our event planning team. FFC seeks an intern who can participate in various stages event planning of international conferences: Functional Food Conference at Harvard Medical School (September 2016). This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of event planning.
• University student or recent college graduate (Marketing/Advertising majors, Communication majors, PR majors, Food/Nutrition majors, Health related majors)
• 15-20 hours/week - flexible schedule
• Experience is a plus, but not required
This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of web and social media.