Special Events Intern - 5KCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Special Events Intern - Red Shoe GalaCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Public Relations AssistantJauch Agency
Established Event Company Seeking InternTier 1 Events
Brand Ambassador - Full Time- Entry LevelAMP Exposure
Events/Sports Medicine InternshipMedPrep Consulting Group
Operations InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Special Events InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Event Planning & Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Lupus Foundation of America Connecticut Chapter
270 Farmington Avenue Suite 362
Posted: December 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Lupus Foundation of America, Connecticut Chapter is currently looking for Event Planning & Marketing Interns for the Summer, Fall, and Spring semesters. The Lupus Foundation is looking for hands-on individuals working to increase awareness and public understanding of lupus. This internship is designed to introduce interns to the non-profit sector and the range of marketing and special events in a non-profit organization. To learn more about the LFACT, visit www.lupusct.org.
Responsibilities- Provide assistance organizing and implementing special events.
- Assist in securing corporate sponsorships, vendors, and in-kind donations for all events.
- Recruit and coordinate volunteers for special events.
- Contribute to the quarterly newsletter.
- Support special events as needed.
- Attend all events for the semester.
Requirements- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An interest in non-profit management.
- The ability to work independently and as a team member to accomplish organizational goals.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with website management are preferred.
- Being resourceful and creative.
- Currently majoring in Marketing, Business, Communication, or related field.