Wedding and Event Planning - 2017 Wedding Season May- NovemberTwoFoot Creative
Blogger/Writer/ContributorA la carte Galore
Need Event Planning intern/assistantVeronique Events
On Site Event InternshipPauleenanne Design
Event Planning InternshipPauleenanne Design
SPECIAL EVENTS INTERNDMV Food Truck Association
Event Planning & Logistics InternshipAlzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
Event Planning/ Production InternshipMakaira Inc.
Event Planning, Marketing, Social Media, Business Development, PRBookmark This
Ceremony Design Company
7701 Gulf Blvd
Posted: November 05 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCeremony Design Company is a Wedding Rentals business for stylish brides on a budget. We offer packages that include all of the vendors needed for a wedding. We have one lead planner who is also the business owner, three Day-of Directors, and two crew members on the day-of. Ceremony Design Company is located in Navarre Beach, FL. We have flexible office hours during the week, and events on Saturdays. Our event locations are from Orange Beach, AL to Panama City Beach, FL.
This Internship would best fit someone looking to learn what it's like to be self-employed and/or work in the event industry. The following projects are currently being worked on: Social Media campaign, catching up on industry webinars on trends and business, video project for venues, graphic design project for proposals, prop research, acquisition and maintenance.
There is a large portion of this Internship that could be done remotely.
- Ability to work in an environment with varied tasks each day--Ex. jump from Event Planning to Social Media, then to Marketing
- Ability to collaborate as a team member
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Interested in owning your own business or interested in some aspect of the Event Industry (Florals, Rentals, Planning)
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key trends
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
ResponsibilitiesSocial Media campaign: Maintaining our presence, research/target what we're missing
Industry Webinars: watch webinars on wedding trends and the wedding business, identify areas that impact our business and make plans to address those topics (Ex. Pink Mercury Glass is on trend for 2016 brides. We need to make sure we are stocked, and putting pictures on Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
Video project for venues: Attend a site visit, capture video, edit, compile into a file for bride's to use
Graphic design project for proposals: Edit existing documents, look for new ways to improve it
Prop research, acquisition and maintenance: Research Wedding Blogs, Magazines, Pinterest and Etsy for new props, research where to buy, and maintain the props in our stock.
Warehouse: Help with maintaining props
There is a large portion of this Internship that could be done remotely and I can make it a part-time Internship, if needed.
RequirementsMust have your own transportation to our office, warehouse and on-site to events along the Panhandle.
Must have experience in Word, Excel, Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)