Event planning (Live Stream, MeetUp, Workshop) intern wanted by iPhone Story Video community StartUpSnowSugar Video
Social Media CoordinatorButter "E" Events LLC
Wedding Coordinator InternshipYou're The Bride
Wedding and Event Planning- SummerPurple Clover Events
Events Planning InternshipO'Mealia Signature Events
Event CoordinatorThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Floral Design InternCarolina's Luxury Event Rentals & Florals
Event Production & Design InternCarolina's Luxury Event Rentals & Florals
Event Production InternBookmark This
The Visionary Group
401 Park Avenue South, 8th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: April 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Visionary Group is a powerful concept in brand imaging and event production. By connecting product integration, corporate culture, and nearly 20 years of experience producing A-list parties, Visionary takes a bold and refreshing approach to creating events that engage, entertain, and impress. We specialize in the planning, production, and execution of experiential marketing campaigns and special events. As an event production intern, you will be fully immersed in all roles and responsibilities that go into the complex and rewarding process.
- Maintain order of production books
- Assist in office with research of venues, activations, decor, etc.
- Create on-site production packets
- Create and assist in proposal decks
- Assist the event producers, coordinators, and assistants on-site at events when needed
- Make purchases of decor, furniture, and etc.
- Own a Laptop
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Drive/Docs
- Experience in Adobe Suite is not required, but a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Positive attitude in any situation
- Any prior experience in events, production, or merchandising not required, but a plus