Media Intern (Photo)Sharespace
Sales & Event Planning InternHigh Spirits Hospitality.com
Coordinator (Event Planner)The Thaddeus Foundation
Social Media Marketing & Community Management InternChickey Boston
Part - Time Event Coordination INTERNSLMGBrand
GATE PROGRAM AMBASSADORSAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Special Events InternshipH3 Concepts
Special Events InternshipSeven Hills
Event Production InternBookmark This
Glamour and Glow
701 South Nardo Ave
San Diego, CA
Posted: February 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description*Must be local to San Diego only*
Glamour and Glow® is a nationally touring show which is the largest black-light fashion, body art, performance and costume event in the Nation. Seen in Florida Fashion Week as the headline event to Niagara Falls, Las Vegas and all over the West Coast of California. Video here: https://vimeo.com/135589203
Looking for creative and aggressive students with room to advance within the company.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
-Working with local press/media/radio stations in marketing and promotions of events
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
-Sell sponsorships to local compaines
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.