Summer Special Events Intern (Full - Time) - UnpaidThe National Archives
Event Coordinator / Program DevelopmentB~STEM Project
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDColorado Promotional Group
Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Capitol Hill Visit Coordinator - InternshipNAHREP
Event Production InternBookmark This
337 S Robertson Blvd, Ste 201
Beverly Hills, CA
Posted: April 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCaravents is an award winning, full service event creative, production and design agency. We offer dual specialties in both event production and design and multi-media live broadcast production, and social media integration, in-house. We specialize in high concept environments, multi-media and technology driven installations, award show production, media content, live concerts, press conference/live broadcast and live stream production, engaging social media integrations, celebrity/tastemaker events, and overall event management and logistics.
We're looking for Event Production Interns interested in immersing themselves in the fast paced world of events, while learning the inner workings of what it takes to produce an event.
Our internship program is available for the below 3 seasons:
- Winter/Spring Program Jan-April/May - 17 weeks
- Summer Program May/June-August - 14 to 16 weeks dependent on student schedule
- Fall August/September - December - 17 weeks
Our internship program runs for 14-17 weeks. This is an unpaid internship.
Responsibilities- Provide research on new design, activation and event concepts
- Assist in creation of presentation and creative materials including writing event specific materials
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients
- Assist with event planning and coordination
- Maintain event calendar
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Answer phones, run errands, general office administration and upkeep, as needed
Requirements- You must currently be enrolled in school, and have completed sophomore year in college by Summer 2015
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education
- You must have a vehicle and provide your own form of transportation to and from the internship
- You must have a personal laptop (PC or MAC) to work on
- Minimum # of days per week is 3. Hours are 10 - 6PM, we can work with your days/hours as long as you can make the minimum 20 hour requirement
- Minimum hours per week is 20 hours
- Schedule changes must be approved prior to the work week
- You may be asked to work nights and weekends on event days
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Familiarity of social media platforms
- Familiarity with Gmail/Google Docs
- Excellent Internet research skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels by phone, email and face to face
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator a plus