Wedding and Event Planning - 2017 Wedding Season May- NovemberTwoFoot Creative
Blogger/Writer/ContributorA la carte Galore
Need Event Planning intern/assistantVeronique Events
On Site Event InternshipPauleenanne Design
Event Planning InternshipPauleenanne Design
SPECIAL EVENTS INTERNDMV Food Truck Association
Event Planning & Logistics InternshipAlzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
Event Planning/ Production InternshipMakaira Inc.
Event Production InternshipBookmark This
Team Player Productions Inc.
1539 Platte St. STE 206
Posted: March 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTeam Player Productions is hiring for our internship program! If you are looking for a fast paced industry and upbeat work environment, this is the place for you. Interns will be assigned essential tasks involving the planning for and execution of a variety of wine and food festivals, urban adventure races, and an array of consulting work. TPP prides itself in working hard and playing hard and we invite you to join our team!
We have internships available during the Spring (January-April), Summer (May-August) and Fall (September-November) time periods, please email Kristen@tppevents.com for specific dates.
Responsibilities• Assisting with event planning, organization and marketing functions
• Helping with all Public Relations/Social Networking efforts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
• Assisting in writing event specific materials
• Creative internet research on new events ideas, markets and outlets
• Internet research on event calendars and postings
Please apply through the Internships.com website. Include your email address in your application.
RequirementsRequired Skill Set:
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, experience with Microsoft Excel
• Familiarity with Gmail/Google Docs
• Internet research skills
• Superior phone skills
• Problem solving abilities
• Time management and organization
Additional Requirements and Information:
• Must have Junior or Senior status
• Must have lap top/computer to work on
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs and be on feet for more than 6 hours at a time
• Flexible schedule
• Internship is non-paid (any event-specific travel expenses will be covered)
• Office located in Downtown Denver
• Must be willing to work hard and also let loose with a fun and family oriented staff