Event/Markting InternSeattle Milk Fund
Production Assistant/Event InternCPG Agency
Special Events Intern-American Heart AssociationAmerican Heart Association
Adobe Video World Event Coordinator Internship (Events/Conferences)Future Media Concepts
Wedding Assistant InternshipLeilani Weddings
Marketing InternshipShiraz Events
Community Outreach CoordinatorLatin Expo Group LLC
Fundraising/Event Planning InternLeading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Blue Square Concepts
1080 N Delaware Ave Suite 502
Posted: October 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlue Square Concepts is a strategic business consulting firm. Our primary expertise is providing consultative solutions to numerous different fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and non-profits in Philadelphia. We operate in 19 different countries and have more than 130 offices in the United States.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education