IMMEDIATE NEED: EVENT ASSISTANTS NEEDED IN METRO ATLANTANATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Summer Special Events Intern (Full - Time) - UnpaidThe National Archives
Event Coordinator / Program DevelopmentB~STEM Project
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDColorado Promotional Group
Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Events and Community DevelopmentBookmark This
NephCure Kidney International
Posted: April 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNephCure Kidney International is the only organization committed exclusively to support research seeking the cause of the potentially debilitating kidney disease Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) and the diseases that cause Nephrotic Syndrome, improve treatment, and find a cure.
NephCure Kidney International (NKI) seeks an intern to support a volunteer led, regional development program. This internship provides the opportunity to focus on areas of interest and learn best practices in the fields of volunteer/patient engagement, nonprofit administration, and event planning.
The Intern works closely and collaboratively with the National Events Administrator, Regional Director, volunteers, patient families and department heads to increase constituent involvement. The qualified intern must be focused, strategic, energetic, and possess a dynamic communication style to inspire and motivate volunteers. S/he must be able to work well both independently and collaboratively; have a high level of visual, verbal and written communication knowledge and skills, and support fellow team members in fulfilling the foundation’s overall goals.
Event Management and Administration
• Work with staff and volunteers in Walks, Community Fundraisers, Golf Outings, Galas, and other fundraising efforts.
• Keep accurate donor data record-keeping and tracking systems to ensure institutional support, including donor contact information and gift records, research, activities and donor communications.
Social Media and Marketing
• Participate in strategy and design, including target donor audiences, for NKI collaterals including newsletters, web content, brochures, etc.
• Manage Facebook and Twitter accounts
RequirementsAbility to work as a leader and as part of a team, and willingness to work a flexible schedule with minimum supervision is also required.
• Occasional participation in evening and weekend events is expected.
• Valid Driver’s license or reliable transportation.
• This is a work from home position with weekly or bi-weekly meetings with Regional Director who is located in Pitman, NJ