Logistics InternThe Austral Group
Scranton Fringe Festival Arts Administration InternshipScranton Fringe
TheGameCon 2017 InternSNAJU LLC
Day of Interns for Upcoming Weddings & Special Events!Rock N' Events
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Operations Intern (Orlando)Feeding Children Everywhere
Special Events InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Public Relations InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Events CoordinatorBookmark This
Rising Starz Music & Performance Academy
5400 S. University Drive, Suite 101
Posted: June 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRising Starz is a music and performance training academy dedicated to providing the best musical experience with instruction that produces results. Come join our dynamic, artistic and innovative team of professionals who love what we do!
For our Events Coordinator Internship Position, we are looking for someone who has great communication skills. A team player who can help manage the appearance of events and help coordinate the best opportunities for exposure.
- Hands-on experience with the “real world” of small business
- Practical, relevant experience that enhances your resume
- An opportunity to determine if your chosen field is right for you
- The possibility of a full-time position after completion of internship
- A good reference for your job search
- Build valuable relationships with successful business executives
- Develop your critical thinking skills as you experience other points of view
- A chance to practice your communications skills