Event CoordinatorFTK~Konnect Events
American Heart Association Social Market InternAmerican Heart Association
Event Production InternshipGBK Productions
Special Events Planning InternEmpire Events Group
Meetings & Education Intern - Winter/SpringSentergroup
Special Events Intern - Spring 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Event and Operations ManagerFlour LA, Inc.
WordTheatre Event Planning InternWordTheatre
EVENTS COORDINATOR INTERNBookmark This
405 Shawmut Avenue`
Posted: February 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1968, IBA - Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción empowers individuals through education, workforce development, and arts programs and creates vibrant affordable housing communities.
• Coordinates events; including phone calls, outreach and flyer distribution.
• Provides assistance in planning, developing and coordinating program workshops and events.
• Assists in the creation of flyers and other marketing materials
• Participates of events and along with IBA staff, discusses opportunities for program and event improvement.
• Current student or young professional who would love to start their career and learn skills of administration, customer service or sales.
• Energy and enthusiasm.
• A flexible approach to work.
• Ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Good spoken and written communication skills.
• Ability to use your initiative and work in a team.
• Must possess cultural sensitivity and excellent cross-cultural communication skills.
• Bilingual Spanish/English abilities preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org