Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Event Planning InternshipPMI
Event Promotions InternState Restaurant
Seeking interns for Events and Hospitality CompanyPrivate key
Event Coordinator InternIndAroma Catering
EVENTS COORDINATOR INTERNBookmark This
405 Shawmut Avenue`
Posted: February 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1968, IBA - Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción empowers individuals through education, workforce development, and arts programs and creates vibrant affordable housing communities.
• Coordinates events; including phone calls, outreach and flyer distribution.
• Provides assistance in planning, developing and coordinating program workshops and events.
• Assists in the creation of flyers and other marketing materials
• Participates of events and along with IBA staff, discusses opportunities for program and event improvement.
• Current student or young professional who would love to start their career and learn skills of administration, customer service or sales.
• Energy and enthusiasm.
• A flexible approach to work.
• Ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Good spoken and written communication skills.
• Ability to use your initiative and work in a team.
• Must possess cultural sensitivity and excellent cross-cultural communication skills.
• Bilingual Spanish/English abilities preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com