- Internships /
- Event Planning /
- Events Intern- Spring, FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE- MUST CURRENTLY LIVE IN TRI-STATE AREA
Social Media & Radio Promotions InternAnnapolis Broadcast System
Event CoordinatorFTK~Konnect Events
American Heart Association Social Market InternAmerican Heart Association
Event Production InternshipGBK Productions
Special Events Planning InternEmpire Events Group
Meetings & Education Intern - Winter/SpringSentergroup
Special Events Intern - Spring 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Event and Operations ManagerFlour LA, Inc.
Events Intern- Spring, FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE- MUST CURRENTLY LIVE IN TRI-STATE AREABookmark This
Paige Hospitality Group
333 West 39th St
New York, NY
Posted: March 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
• Work directly under seasoned Event Planners
• Assist in event planning and customer data-base building
• Execute lead generation marketing activities including email campaigns and personal reach outs
• Extensive research of industry and our target demographic
• Local market research
• Client relation management
• Assist in the planning and execution of local sales marketing
RequirementsMust be able to start before May 15th, 2015
• You are outgoing, personable and comfortable with guerrilla marketing tactics such as walking around a venue’s neighborhood and handing out information/chatting with local business people. If your personality does not fit this description please DO NOT apply.
• Must commit to 15-30 hrs a week and start before May 15th, 2015
• Living in the tri-state area as you will be working out of our Manhattan office and venues
• Excellent communication and research skills
• Attention to detail and a proactive, can-do attitude is a MUST.
• Proficient on all Microsoft Office programs, especially excel
About our company:
We are a group of fun, outgoing young adults who love working in the hospitality industry. Please do not apply if you are looking for an art or design internship.
**All internship opportunities have the potential to develop into a full time position -- serious inquiries only.
Submission deadline is May 5th, 2015.
*This is an unpaid internship, for credit only -- Travel and daily lunch reimbursements will be available
Please label subject in reply; " Last Name, First Name_Spring Internship "
Example: Smith, John_Spring Internship
Also include your resume and a short description about why you are interested in this internship.
** Inquiries with incorrect subject lines will not be considered**