Wedding and Event Planning - 2017 Wedding Season May- NovemberTwoFoot Creative
Blogger/Writer/ContributorA la carte Galore
Need Event Planning intern/assistantVeronique Events
On Site Event InternshipPauleenanne Design
Event Planning InternshipPauleenanne Design
SPECIAL EVENTS INTERNDMV Food Truck Association
Event Planning & Logistics InternshipAlzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
Event Planning/ Production InternshipMakaira Inc.
Events InternshipBookmark This
Emerge Marketing and PR
7136 South Yale Avenue Suite 120
Posted: March 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you throw a good party? Do you enjoy interacting with diverse groups of people, engaging different personalities, balancing creative needs, and improvising to solve unforeseen challenges? We are looking for detail-oriented interns who would like to put together and pull off fun events. If you’re geared up for plotting efficient operations, making deadline solutions, and supplying needed elbow grease, always with an open mind and ready smile, we would like to talk to you!
Responsibilities• Participating in planning and coordination of meetings and events
• Participating in communications around event management including reports, timelines, and calendars
• Participating with onsite event management, set-up, and tear-down
• Participating and observing client intake, event logistics, and data entry
• Participating in the development and maintenance of mailing, media and guests lists
• Participating in making phone calls or emailing vendors and clients