Event planning (Live Stream, MeetUp, Workshop) intern wanted by iPhone Story Video community StartUpSnowSugar Video
Social Media CoordinatorButter "E" Events LLC
Wedding Coordinator InternshipYou're The Bride
Wedding and Event Planning- SummerPurple Clover Events
Events Planning InternshipO'Mealia Signature Events
Event CoordinatorThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Floral Design InternCarolina's Luxury Event Rentals & Florals
Event Production & Design InternCarolina's Luxury Event Rentals & Florals
Events Management Intern - UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Rd
Posted: August 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Event Management Intern will play an integral role in the planning, execution and evaluation of the The Tree of Health Center's (TTOHC) wellness and sustainability activities, including the annual Universal Health Fair
The Tree of Health Center is a health and wellness center dedicated to bridging the gap between all health care traditions. We have a strong focus on natural practices and prevention. Our team of teachers and healers are passionate about health, spiritual growth and well-being. The Tree of Health Center is helping to create a healthy future for our community worldwide. Our team listens and communicates with integrity. We are committed to helping others within a meaningful and safe space filled with love, joy and healing.
OUR VISION: A Universal Retreat and Healing Arts Center
OUR MISSION: Our Mission is to create a safe space where everyone feels accepted and respected as they are. We know each person is beautiful, gifted and deserves to live a full and balanced life. Our center offers classes and services to help you succeed, with the best teachers and healers to educate and serve your growth. Our goal is to create a cycle of success for all who experience "The Tree of Heath Center."
• Planning, coordination, and management of TTOHC events, including Universal Health Fair
• Coordination with event partners and partner staff
• Managing a budget
• Working with a team to:
plan and obtain proper permits
execute all logistical items for the events
organize media, sponsors and vendors
coordinate staffing and volunteer requirements
• Prepare logistic documents for all vendors
• Day of event management
• Post event evaluation
• Conceptualization (visualizing the ideas of others as well as their own)
Requirements• Pursuing a degree, certification or recent graduate in communication management and design; cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be at least 18 years old and have transportation.
• Strong passion for Event Management
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
• Highly organized, self motivated, energetic and dependable team player
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and take design direction
• Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail
• Excellent grammatical, spelling, proofreading abilities
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Internet, and e-mail applications
• 7-10 hours weekly; actual hours may vary depending upon requirements of the position/event, etc.; Evening and weekend hours may be required; we will accommodate prospective intern's schedule as best as possible.
• Ability to attend weekly business meetings