Confetti Events Fall 2017 InternConfetti Events
Social Media InternAloi Mobile Bars
Event Planning InternAloi Mobile Bars
Social Media & Community Management Internwww.spgeventplanner1.com website
Development Intern - Montalvo Arts CenterMontalvo Arts Center
Sales and Marketing Event InternNxtevent
Event Coordinator InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Social Media ClerkMer Events
Events Marketing InternBookmark This
2700 Lighthouse Point East
Posted: July 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmartCEO, publisher of award-winning business magazines and digital media, is seeking an events marketing intern for the fall semester.
Learn the ins and outs of a growing, regional media company assisting our events department. This internship will provide valuable, professional experience in event and sales operations.
ResponsibilitiesThe events marketing intern will work approximately 10-15 hours per week. This internship is based at SmartCEO's headquarters in Baltimore, MD.
About SmartCEO Media:
SmartCEO’s mission is to educate and inspire the business community through its award-winning magazines, connections at C-level events and access to valuable online resources. SmartCEO’s integrated media platforms reach decision makers in the Mid-Atlantic region. For more information, visit www.smartceo.com.
The ideal event marketing intern will have:
• A major in business, communications, marketing or substantial relevant coursework and extracurricular activities
• Strong interpersonal skills, both on the phone and in person
• Excellent work ethic, organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet strict deadlines
• Familiarity with the Mid-Atlantic region (Baltimore, New York, Philadelphia and Washington, DC)
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office