Business Development / Sales InternUnspoken Languages
Wedding and Event Planning - 2017 Wedding Season May- NovemberTwoFoot Creative
Blogger/Writer/ContributorA la carte Galore
Need Event Planning intern/assistantVeronique Events
On Site Event InternshipPauleenanne Design
Event Planning InternshipPauleenanne Design
SPECIAL EVENTS INTERNDMV Food Truck Association
Event Planning & Logistics InternshipAlzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
Events Marketing InternBookmark This
2700 Lighthouse Point East
Posted: July 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmartCEO, publisher of award-winning business magazines and digital media, is seeking an events marketing intern for the fall semester.
Learn the ins and outs of a growing, regional media company assisting our events department. This internship will provide valuable, professional experience in event and sales operations.
ResponsibilitiesThe events marketing intern will work approximately 10-15 hours per week. This internship is based at SmartCEO's headquarters in Baltimore, MD.
About SmartCEO Media:
SmartCEO’s mission is to educate and inspire the business community through its award-winning magazines, connections at C-level events and access to valuable online resources. SmartCEO’s integrated media platforms reach decision makers in the Mid-Atlantic region. For more information, visit www.smartceo.com.
The ideal event marketing intern will have:
• A major in business, communications, marketing or substantial relevant coursework and extracurricular activities
• Strong interpersonal skills, both on the phone and in person
• Excellent work ethic, organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet strict deadlines
• Familiarity with the Mid-Atlantic region (Baltimore, New York, Philadelphia and Washington, DC)
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office