Special Events InternThe Wedding Dance Specialists
Special Projects AssistantThe Salvation Army National Capital Area
Festival Management InternVA StrEats
Sponsorship InternVA StrEats
WGBH Special EventsWGBH
Public Relations InternVIta Sociale Productions Inc.
Sport and Event ManagementProspect Wire Inc.
Events Facilitator Assistant for The Wow Talks, San DiegoLuib Health Specialty Services, LLC
Events Marketing InternBookmark This
417 N. 8th Street
Posted: June 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmartCEO Media, publisher of award-winning business magazines and digital media, is seeking an events marketing intern to start immediately.
Learn the ins and outs of a growing, regional media company assisting our events department. This internship will provide valuable, professional experience in event and sales operations.
ResponsibilitiesThe events marketing intern will work approximately 10-15 hours per week. This internship is based at SmartCEO's office in Philadelphia.
About SmartCEO Media:
SmartCEO’s mission is to educate and inspire the business community through its award-winning magazines, connections at C-level events and access to valuable online resources. SmartCEO’s integrated media platforms reach decision makers in the Baltimore, New York, Philadelphia and Washington, DC metropolitan areas. For more information, visit www.smartceo.com.
The ideal program marketing intern will have:
• A major in business, communications, marketing or substantial relevant coursework and extracurricular activities
• Strong interpersonal skills, both on the phone and in person
• Excellent work ethic, organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet strict deadlines
• Familiarity with the Mid-Atlantic region (Baltimore, New York, Philadelphia and Washington, DC)
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office