Italian Rest. in SoCal & Gelato Shop Seeks Culinary School Students & Grads As InternsBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Social Media InternBrunch and Slay
Production Accounting Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Production Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Event Planner Internship1,000 Shoes for 1,000 Smiles
Intern - Special Events, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Design AssistantA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
Events, Marketing, & Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
128 Chestnut Avenue
Posted: August 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for students and college graduates in the Philadelphia area for an unpaid internship opportunity with Joonbug Nightlife and Promotions in the fields Nightlife Events, Marketing, and Public Relations. Applicants should have excellent communication skills, knowledge of marketing, public relations, events, and have a good understanding and passion for branding.
*Please Apply on our site http://joonbug.com/jobs/Careers/GiWRD5ZVj6J
Responsibilities• Assisting Event Managers with planning and production of Joonbug ticketed events
• Working with Event Managers on weekly events and finding new sources to market events/increase traffic to our site
• Researching companies to participate in our Complimentary Sponsorship Program and assisting in the planning of these events
• Updating the Joonbug database with weekly party flyers and event info
Requirements• Applicants Must have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
• Excellent writing/verbal communications skills; You will be interacting with clients
• Must be personable and have the ability to engage the customer
• The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines is key
• Hours: Interns are in our office from 11:00am - 6:00pm
Minimum of 3 days per week (4 days preferred), Monday-Friday available
Payment: Unpaid (must be for school credit or experience purposes)