Community Outreach & Events InternshipSchools for Girls
Event CoordinatorThrill of the Hunt
Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Events, Marketing, & Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
128 Chestnut Avenue
Posted: September 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for students and college graduates in the Philadelphia area for an unpaid internship opportunity with Joonbug Nightlife and Promotions in the fields Nightlife Events, Marketing, and Public Relations. Applicants should have excellent communication skills, knowledge of marketing, public relations, events, and have a good understanding and passion for branding.
*Please Apply on our site http://joonbug.com/jobs/Careers/GiWRD5ZVj6J
Responsibilities• Assisting Event Managers with planning and production of Joonbug ticketed events
• Working with Event Managers on weekly events and finding new sources to market events/increase traffic to our site
• Researching companies to participate in our Complimentary Sponsorship Program and assisting in the planning of these events
• Updating the Joonbug database with weekly party flyers and event info
Requirements• Applicants Must have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
• Excellent writing/verbal communications skills; You will be interacting with clients
• Must be personable and have the ability to engage the customer
• The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines is key
• Hours: Interns are in our office from 11:00am - 6:00pm
Minimum of 3 days per week (4 days preferred), Monday-Friday available
Payment: Unpaid (must be for school credit or experience purposes)