Community Outreach & Events InternshipSchools for Girls
Event CoordinatorThrill of the Hunt
Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Event Planning InternshipBookmark This
NephCure Kidney International
150 S. Warner Rd, Suite 402
King of Prussia, PA
Posted: July 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNephCure Kidney International (NKI) seeks an intern to support a volunteer led, regional development program. This internship provides the opportunity to focus on areas of interest and learn best practices in the fields of volunteer/patient engagement, nonprofit administration, and event planning.
The Intern works closely and collaboratively with the National Events Administrator, volunteers, patient families and department heads to increase constituent involvement. The qualified intern must be focused, strategic, energetic, and possess a dynamic communication style to inspire and motivate volunteers. S/he must be able to work well both independently and collaboratively; have a high level of visual, verbal and written communication knowledge and skills, and support fellow team members in fulfilling the foundation’s overall goals.
NephCure Kidney International has year-round internship openings for candidates interested in event planning and volunteer management. Please send your resume to Meredith Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About NKI: NephCure Kidney International is the only organization committed exclusively to support research seeking the cause of the potentially debilitating kidney disease Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) and the diseases that cause Nephrotic Syndrome, improve treatment, and find a cure.
ResponsibilitiesEvent Management and Administration
• Work with staff and volunteers in Walks, Community Fundraisers, Golf Outings, Galas, and other fundraising efforts.
• Keep accurate donor data record-keeping and tracking systems to ensure institutional support, including donor contact information and gift records, research, activities and donor communications.
Social Media and Marketing
• Participate in strategy and design, including target donor audiences, for NKI collaterals including newsletters, web content, brochures, etc.
• Manage Facebook and Twitter accounts
• Ability to work as a leader and as part of a team, and willingness to work a flexible schedule with minimum supervision.
• Occasional participation in evening and weekend events is expected.
• Valid Driver’s license or reliable transportation.