Looking for Event Planner/coordinator (Milpitas)N/A
Program Intern at Programs in Professional EducationHarvard Graduate School of Education - Programs in Professional Education
Marketing / Event Planning InternshipSportsmen's Tennis & Enrichment Center
Event planning (Live Stream, MeetUp, Workshop) intern wanted by iPhone Story Video community StartUpSnowSugar Video
Events InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Innovative Event Planner Intern for a Hemp and Eco-Conscious Non-ProfitHemp Educate America
Event Production InternElevated Entertainment Solutions
Homeless Point-In-Time CensusAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Events/Business Management InternBookmark This
Posted: April 02 2016
Company Location: Port Saint Lucie, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionE.N.D. IT!, or “Everybody’s Not Doing It!” is a 501c3 non-profit organization. E.N.D. IT! was created to prevent at-risk behaviors in Pre-teen and Teen youth. To help reduce unsupervised time, E.N.D. IT! offers gender specific Summer Camp and After School programs for Pre-Teen and Teen youth. We are dedicated to creating a culture of Pre-teen and Teen youth that live boldly according to their Faith, and have fun doing it!
We are purposed to equip youth to not only defy negative peer pressure, but to be a confident testimony in dispelling the myth that ‘Everybody’s Doing It’.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment