Summer Special Events Intern (Full - Time) - UnpaidThe National Archives
Event Coordinator / Program DevelopmentB~STEM Project
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDColorado Promotional Group
Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Capitol Hill Visit Coordinator - InternshipNAHREP
Event/Tour CoordinatorBookmark This
MEGA MUZIK ENTERTAINMENT
Posted: April 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you ready to join a company that’s innovative, fun, and motivated?
As part of our continued growth and expansion, Mega Muzik Entertainment is looking for talented professionals to join our team. We strive for excellence in the workplace and an environment that fosters creativity.
Mega Muzik Entertainment works in the Music, Film, and Sports industries and also works diligently in the charitable sector with the boys and girls clubs, shelters, and group homes.
ResponsibilitiesEvent Coordinators are responsible for all marketing and event coordination.
This includes all planning, coordinating, and execution of the events. This position is critical in planning and facilitating events, tours, showcases and more.
Requirements• Coordinate details of events such as conferences, showcases, tours, charity events, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, and virtual events.
• Calculate budgets and ensure they are adhered to.
• Communicate with managers, booking agents and publicists.
• Book talent, including musicians, bands, and disc jockeys.
• Select chefs or catering companies to prepare food for event.
• Visit venue to plan layout of seating and decorations.
• Schedule speakers, vendors, and participants.
• Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
• Initiates, coordinates and/or participates in all efforts to publicize event.
• Edit and design promotional materials.
• Prepare presentations.
• Develop and oversee fundraising events.
• Negotiate and secure event space.
• Secure sponsorships.
• Work with printer and designer to develop event invitations.
• Create invitee list.
• Send out invitations and manage RSVP list.
• Hire staff to manage the event, including bouncers and security personnel.
• Manage correspondence.
• Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
SkillsRequired - Coordinating Events, Event Based Marketing, Event Coordination, Event Execution, Excellent organizational skills, Self Motivated, Independent, Promotions, Coordinate Events, Communicate Clearly, Internet Savvy
Preferred - Event Marketing, Entertainment Industry