LIFESTYLE AND EVENTS INTERN Spring/Summer 17'MiaLandyn Events
Event Production InternshipHadley Media
Event Planning / Staffing Company Seeks Intern for NYC location. Possible travel.Jordana PR
Event Coordinator - Event Specialists - Entry LevelVanquish Marketing Group
Events Facilitator Assistant for The Wow Talks, San DiegoLuib Health Specialty Services, LLC
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Event InternshipShiraz Events
DPOINTGROUP IS SEARCHING FOR INTERNS IN EVENT MANAGEMENT IN BARCELONADpoint Group
Full-time Event Management Internship (duration: 12 months)Bookmark This
German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern U.S., Inc.
1170 Howell Mill Road, Suite 300
Posted: September 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPLEASE DO ONLY APPLY VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
The German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern US, Inc. (GACC South) is a private, non-profit
organization which serves as the official representative of German industry and trade in the Southern United
States. Our mission is to promote and support bilateral trade between Germany and the US. Over the past 35
years the GACC South has established a strong network consisting of 700 members within the GermanAmerican
business community. The marketing department focuses on organizing networking events for the
German-American community in the Southern region.
We are seeking a highly motivated, full-time intern, to assist with organizing events. For this internship an eye
for details and good proof reading skills are essential!
Start date: February 2017 (Duration of internship: 12 months, full-time)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Own expenses for trainee: Health insurance, housing, travel expenses, J1-Visa fee (if applicable)
How to apply: Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be only considered with cover letter, two letters of recommendation (English/German) and resume attached.
Reference: Event Management Atlanta 2016
To all applicants:
Thank you very much for your application and your interest in this position.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to answer each application personally. We review all incoming applications and if we find your skills meet our particular needs, we will contact you.
You will work closely with current staff and managers to organize GACC South Events.
Your job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Event planning, implementation, and post event follow-up (incl. communication with service providers,
venue, catering, hotel; event promotion; event registration)
- Coordinate & organize all member-related events
- Assist in all aspects of organizing GACC South events
- Other administrative responsibilities relevant to event coordination
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, marketing, event management
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Photoshop
- Ability to work independently but integrate with our team
- Problem solving skills and an eye for details are a must
- Creative spirit
- Willingness to work beyond regular office hours occasionally
- Highly organized, comfortable with managing multiple projects
- Quick to adapt and learn new tasks and projects
- Confidence and a “can-do” attitude
- Previous event management experience is also a plus
- German language skills are a huge plus but not required