Fall Semester Special Event InternCystic Fibrosis Foundation
Fundraising/Event Planning InternLeading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
ANALYST - PROCESS IMPROVEMENT - Event ManagementLRT
Event Production InternThe Visionary Group
Social Media/Sales/MarketingCharisma Events & Consulting
Marketing & Events InternOviedo Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Event Managment Interniship available at Worlds Largest Indoor Karting FacilityNASKART LLC
Events, Marketing, & Public Relations InternshipJoonbug
Fundraising/Event Planning InternBookmark This
United Breast Cancer Foundation
205 Depot Road
Huntington Station, NY
Posted: January 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternship positions are available at small non-profit organization that is focused on assisting clients with Breast Cancer. We are looking for Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer Intern with an interest in fundraising for a non-profit organization.
An internship is an ideal way to experience the variety of tasks, roles, and responsibilities within our organization. In this program students are actively engaged in duties that include research, event preparation, management of data, and other administrative tasks.
Responsibilities• Motivated to increase outreach of UBCF's mission and goals
• Research and negotiate prices at venues
• Research and plan various fundraising events
• Create appropriate flyers and posters to showcase events (including social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
• Researching, identifying, and contacting appropriate print and digital media outlets for features, and collaborations
• Researching and contacting via phone and email to potential sponsors and/or partnerships
• Brainstorm ideas for fundraising
• Is able to vocal ideas for fundraising events
• Is able to work in teams or individually when necessary
• Write Articles to Wordpress Blog
• All interns must complete their internship with a Final Project + Final Documents
o Final Projects are flexible and unique to each individual’s major or interest
o Final Documents are a set of documents showcasing all the tasks you have done during your internship
RequirementsIn this program, candidates are actively engaged in duties that include research, event preparation and participation. There may be other administrative tasks as well. This is a part-time position with some flexibility. You are required to have a minimum of 96 hours during the entirety of your internship.
Candidates must show previous experience with fundraising on Resume.