Entertainment/Event Production InternNational Orange Show (NOS Center)
Special Event InternSpearhead Events
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Special Events InternshipAres Direct
Team Walls internWallsPop Marketing & Communications Group.
Music Festival InternMusic for the Revolution
Marketing & Events InternSanta Monica Chamber of Commerce
Events & Management InternLupus Foundation of America, Florida Chapter
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: October 14 2016
Company Location: Temecula, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPosh Holiday Celebrations is located in Temecula, CA. and been in business for 25 years. We are looking for a graphic design intern. While this is an unpaid internship, you will gain a wide range of knowledge.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback