Wedding and Event Planning - 2017 Wedding Season May- NovemberTwoFoot Creative
Blogger/Writer/ContributorA la carte Galore
Need Event Planning intern/assistantVeronique Events
On Site Event InternshipPauleenanne Design
Event Planning InternshipPauleenanne Design
SPECIAL EVENTS INTERNDMV Food Truck Association
Event Planning & Logistics InternshipAlzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
Event Planning/ Production InternshipMakaira Inc.
ISlide Street Team Events InternBookmark This
61 Endicott Street Building #23, Floor 4
Posted: April 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStreet Team Internship Requirements:
• Current college student
• Access to transportation and willingness to travel
• Preferably a business major, but all majors are welcomed
• Be personable and a team player!
Street Team Internship Description:
• Availability to attend at least 5 events throughout New England
• Responsible of merchandise and table setup/take down at events
• Engage with consumers about the product and consistently show enthusiasm for the ISlide brand at events
• Be in the office every Monday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm to present PowerPoint on event results, write blog post about events, and communicate with the College Ambassadors
• Motivate College Ambassadors to complete their social media tasks regularly
• Recruit candidates for Street Team Program and College Ambassador Program
Important Notice: We’re building something special here. Some may call it unique, others may say it’s revolutionary. We prefer the term game-changing. This is not your average internship -- what you do will have a great impact on the entire company. If you have what it takes, request to apply for this position.