Festival Management InternVA StrEats
Italian Rest. in SoCal & Gelato Shop Seeks Culinary School Students & Grads As InternsBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Social Media InternBrunch and Slay
Production Accounting Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Production Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Event Planner Internship1,000 Shoes for 1,000 Smiles
Intern - Special Events, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
ISlide Street Team Events InternBookmark This
61 Endicott Street Building #23, Floor 4
Posted: April 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStreet Team Internship Requirements:
• Current college student
• Access to transportation and willingness to travel
• Preferably a business major, but all majors are welcomed
• Be personable and a team player!
Street Team Internship Description:
• Availability to attend at least 5 events throughout New England
• Responsible of merchandise and table setup/take down at events
• Engage with consumers about the product and consistently show enthusiasm for the ISlide brand at events
• Be in the office every Monday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm to present PowerPoint on event results, write blog post about events, and communicate with the College Ambassadors
• Motivate College Ambassadors to complete their social media tasks regularly
• Recruit candidates for Street Team Program and College Ambassador Program
Important Notice: We’re building something special here. Some may call it unique, others may say it’s revolutionary. We prefer the term game-changing. This is not your average internship -- what you do will have a great impact on the entire company. If you have what it takes, request to apply for this position.