Event Coordinator InternCoromandel
Spring Event Planning InternshipWedding Salon
Event and Development Internship ProgramCongressional Sportsmen's Foundation
IMMEDIATE NEED: EVENT ASSISTANTS NEEDED IN METRO ATLANTANATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Summer Special Events Intern (Full - Time) - UnpaidThe National Archives
Event Coordinator / Program DevelopmentB~STEM Project
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDColorado Promotional Group
Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Marketing and Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
3295 River Exchange Drive Suite 360
Posted: September 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEnterprises Corporation is pleased to announce our summer and fall internship opportunities for 2015! Enterprises Corporation offers the best of both worlds: hands on experience in all facets of marketing programs in our company and a corporate culture based on continuous learning and development of skill.
As a Norcross based startup, Enterprises Corporation is focused on delivering brand messages through personalized distribution channels for our clients which may include: research based canvassing, events, promotional advertising collateral and experiential marketing.
We are looking for smart, ambitious, creative entrepreneurs to make a meaningful impact at our company from day one!
• Previous intern or work experience is a plus
• Majors in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred but all majors considered as will provide fresh perspectives
• Strong communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills
• Flexible schedule with weekend and evening hours
• Must be able to make a 30 hour commitment or more
RequirementsAs an intern you will:
• Attend regular product knowledge meetings with client representatives
• Learn basic marketing and public relations techniques and experience their application through real campaigns
• Provide strategic input and feedback on marketing initiatives
• Help build brand awareness through marketing and public relations activities
• Have the opportunity for a full time position post-graduation and pending the successful completion of the intern program