LIFESTYLE AND EVENTS INTERN Spring/Summer 17'MiaLandyn Events
Event Production InternshipHadley Media
Event Planning / Staffing Company Seeks Intern for NYC location. Possible travel.Jordana PR
Event Coordinator - Event Specialists - Entry LevelVanquish Marketing Group
Events Facilitator Assistant for The Wow Talks, San DiegoLuib Health Specialty Services, LLC
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Event InternshipShiraz Events
DPOINTGROUP IS SEARCHING FOR INTERNS IN EVENT MANAGEMENT IN BARCELONADpoint Group
Marketing and Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
3295 River Exchange Drive Suite 360
Posted: September 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEnterprises Corporation is pleased to announce our summer and fall internship opportunities for 2015! Enterprises Corporation offers the best of both worlds: hands on experience in all facets of marketing programs in our company and a corporate culture based on continuous learning and development of skill.
As a Norcross based startup, Enterprises Corporation is focused on delivering brand messages through personalized distribution channels for our clients which may include: research based canvassing, events, promotional advertising collateral and experiential marketing.
We are looking for smart, ambitious, creative entrepreneurs to make a meaningful impact at our company from day one!
• Previous intern or work experience is a plus
• Majors in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred but all majors considered as will provide fresh perspectives
• Strong communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills
• Flexible schedule with weekend and evening hours
• Must be able to make a 30 hour commitment or more
RequirementsAs an intern you will:
• Attend regular product knowledge meetings with client representatives
• Learn basic marketing and public relations techniques and experience their application through real campaigns
• Provide strategic input and feedback on marketing initiatives
• Help build brand awareness through marketing and public relations activities
• Have the opportunity for a full time position post-graduation and pending the successful completion of the intern program