Event Coordinator InternMADE at the Citadel
Event Coordinator InternshipFun Events
Events Planning Volunteer InternMaryland Nonprofits
Graphic Design InternEventPlanner1
Public Relations InternEventPlanner1
Sponsorship Development & Sales InternEventPlanner1
Social Media & Community Management InternEventPlanner1
Jr. VP E-PlannerEventPlanner1
Marketing InternBookmark This
Raveena Media Group
Posted: August 30 2015
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe provide advise, strategies, organizational structure to ideas, vision, dreams to those start-up and growing businesses, organization and opportunities.?
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.