BERLIN MUSIC VIDEO AWARDSBERLIN MUSIC VIDEO AWARDS
Social Media & Radio Promotions InternAnnapolis Broadcast System
Event CoordinatorFTK~Konnect Events
American Heart Association Social Market InternAmerican Heart Association
Event Production InternshipGBK Productions
Special Events Planning InternEmpire Events Group
Meetings & Education Intern - Winter/SpringSentergroup
Special Events Intern - Spring 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Marketing InternBookmark This
Phillips Dental Events, Inc.
Posted: October 07 2016
Company Location: Anaheim, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPhillips Dental Events, Inc. is a continuing education provider for the dental profession. We plan and execute exciting seminars and conferences, solely of a business nature. We've found that dentists get out of dental school with no clue about how to run a successful business (i.e. their dental practice), so we give them the skills they need to succeed.
Interns will be needed in all areas, from marketing to logistics to sales, and everything in between. Positions are paid a nominal wage, but include opportunities to travel, wine and dine on the company expense account!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - American English, Able To Multi-task, Able To Work Under Pressure, Proficient in Microsoft Office, Dependable Team Player
Preferred - Event Management, Event Planning, InDesign, Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Direct Mail Campaigns, Marketing Communications Planning