Coordinator (Event Planner)The Thaddeus Foundation
Social Media Marketing & Community Management InternChickey Boston
Part - Time Event Coordination INTERNSLMGBrand
GATE PROGRAM AMBASSADORSAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Special Events InternshipH3 Concepts
Special Events InternshipSeven Hills
Special Events InternshipAres Direct
Special Events InternshipLEP
Marketing InternBookmark This
Phillips Dental Events, Inc.
Posted: October 07 2016
Company Location: Anaheim, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPhillips Dental Events, Inc. is a continuing education provider for the dental profession. We plan and execute exciting seminars and conferences, solely of a business nature. We've found that dentists get out of dental school with no clue about how to run a successful business (i.e. their dental practice), so we give them the skills they need to succeed.
Interns will be needed in all areas, from marketing to logistics to sales, and everything in between. Positions are paid a nominal wage, but include opportunities to travel, wine and dine on the company expense account!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Dependable Team Player, Able To Multi-task, Proficient in Microsoft Office, Able To Work Under Pressure, American English
Preferred - Marketing, Event Planning, Event Management, InDesign, Direct Mail Campaigns, Social Media Advertising, Marketing Communications Planning