BERLIN MUSIC VIDEO AWARDSBERLIN MUSIC VIDEO AWARDS
Social Media & Radio Promotions InternAnnapolis Broadcast System
Event CoordinatorFTK~Konnect Events
American Heart Association Social Market InternAmerican Heart Association
Event Production InternshipGBK Productions
Special Events Planning InternEmpire Events Group
Meetings & Education Intern - Winter/SpringSentergroup
Special Events Intern - Spring 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Marketing InternBookmark This
Say I do Seaside Weddings & Ceremonies
Posted: October 28 2015
Company Location: Warwick, RI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am a Wedding Officiant and Day of Planner. I am looking for someone to work with me on social media projects, such as twitter, facebook and instagram. We are in need of a website and have sat down several times to build one but with little success. We desperately need an intern to be able to take the time to get us get current with the times. This is a project that can be done on your own time at home or school. We would just meet with you and outline our requirements and needs.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - E-commerce