Events, Marketing, & Public Relations InternshipJoonbug
Promotions and Events Internship-Entry Level with Paid TrainingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
EVENT ASSISTANT- Sales / Marketing / Account ManagementImperial Solutions, Inc
Event Production InternshipLeading Authorities.com
Marketing InternDavid Monn LLC
Graphic Design InternDavid Monn LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)David Monn LLC
National Kidney Foundation of Arizona Special Events Internship ProgramNational Kidney Foundation of Arizona
Marketing InternBookmark This
Insight Marketing Group
10240 Thor Drive, Suite 2
Posted: October 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInsight Marketing Group is a professional event firm that specializes in brand awareness, product launches and test marketings for corporate clients. Our mission is to create a face for our client through our marketing and events.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing new marketing campaigns
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.