Music Festival InternMusic for the Revolution
Marketing & Events InternSanta Monica Chamber of Commerce
Events & Management InternLupus Foundation of America, Florida Chapter
Fashion Event Inters NeededMetal and Smith
Entry Level Campaign and Event Coordinator: Paid TrainingImperial Solutions, Inc
Wedding Coordinator InternshipYou're The Bride
Special Events and Volunteers InternGeorgia Center for Child Advocacy
Play Streets (Paid Internship)Harvest Home Farmers Market
Marketing InternBookmark This
Insight Marketing Group
10240 Thor Drive, Suite 2
Posted: October 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInsight Marketing Group is a professional event firm that specializes in brand awareness, product launches and test marketings for corporate clients. Our mission is to create a face for our client through our marketing and events.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing new marketing campaigns
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.