Wedding Coordinator InternshipYou're The Bride
Special Events and Volunteers InternGeorgia Center for Child Advocacy
Play Streets (Paid Internship)Harvest Home Farmers Market
Farmers Market InternUnion Square Main Streets
Event Planning InternshipMH Event Productions & Consulting
Executive PR AssistantSacramento Events
Special Events InternshipSacramento Events
Marketing InternBookmark This
Elysium Events Center
1851 Hawthorne Ave
Posted: June 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI have an event center located in the heart of Historic College Park off of Main Street. We are able to accommodate any event within reason, from Weddings, Parties, Receptions, Baby showers, Bridal showers, Proms, Church events, to trade shows. I'm looking for a person whom has a strong desire to learn how to design, facilitate and execute an event. In addition to that, the candidate will market the venue, schedule tours of the venue and serve as a booking agent.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Accountability, Marketing for Small Business
Preferred - Event Management, Marketing Event Planning, Event Designing