Wedding and Event Planning - 2017 Wedding Season May- NovemberTwoFoot Creative
Blogger/Writer/ContributorA la carte Galore
Need Event Planning intern/assistantVeronique Events
On Site Event InternshipPauleenanne Design
Event Planning InternshipPauleenanne Design
SPECIAL EVENTS INTERNDMV Food Truck Association
Event Planning & Logistics InternshipAlzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
Event Planning/ Production InternshipMakaira Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Elysium Events Center
1851 Hawthorne Ave
Posted: June 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI have an event center located in the heart of Historic College Park off of Main Street. We are able to accommodate any event within reason, from Weddings, Parties, Receptions, Baby showers, Bridal showers, Proms, Church events, to trade shows. I'm looking for a person whom has a strong desire to learn how to design, facilitate and execute an event. In addition to that, the candidate will market the venue, schedule tours of the venue and serve as a booking agent.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Accountability, Marketing for Small Business
Preferred - Marketing Event Planning, Event Designing, Event Management