Events, Marketing, & Public Relations InternshipJoonbug
Promotions and Events Internship-Entry Level with Paid TrainingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
EVENT ASSISTANT- Sales / Marketing / Account ManagementImperial Solutions, Inc
Event Production InternshipLeading Authorities.com
Marketing InternDavid Monn LLC
Graphic Design InternDavid Monn LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)David Monn LLC
National Kidney Foundation of Arizona Special Events Internship ProgramNational Kidney Foundation of Arizona
Marketing InternBookmark This
Elysium Events Center
1851 Hawthorne Ave
Posted: June 17 2016
DescriptionI have an event center located in the heart of Historic College Park off of Main Street. We are able to accommodate any event within reason, from Weddings, Parties, Receptions, Baby showers, Bridal showers, Proms, Church events, to trade shows. I'm looking for a person whom has a strong desire to learn how to design, facilitate and execute an event. In addition to that, the candidate will market the venue, schedule tours of the venue and serve as a booking agent.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Accountability, Marketing for Small Business
Preferred - Event Management, Marketing Event Planning, Event Designing