Special Events InternDetroit Public Television
Development/Special Events: The Longest DayAlzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
Public Relations InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Business Development / Sales InternUnspoken Languages
Wedding and Event Planning - 2017 Wedding Season May- NovemberTwoFoot Creative
Blogger/Writer/ContributorA la carte Galore
Need Event Planning intern/assistantVeronique Events
On Site Event InternshipPauleenanne Design
Marketing InternBookmark This
New England Country Rentals
100 Wearguard Drive
Posted: October 30 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhether planning an intimate affair, a once in a lifetime extravaganza, or your dream wedding, New England Country Rentals (NECR) is the perfect full-service rental company to bring it to life. Our customers are at the core of everything we do, and this internship will play a key role in the success of these day to day activities.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.