Community Outreach & Events InternshipSchools for Girls
Event CoordinatorThrill of the Hunt
Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Marketing InternBookmark This
Daisy Days Events
10320 Hickory Ridge Road
Posted: June 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDaisy Days Events is an event planning company, we offer many services from consultations to full planning to day-of coordination. Dazhane Clark is the owner of Daisy Days Events and also the sole coordinator/planner. The business is located in Columbia, MD and right now is being operated out of my home until I can rent office space. I'm looking for interns for different positions but helping develop the business is most important right now. The position can be long term and has the possibility of turning into a paid position.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.