Team Walls internWallsPop Marketing & Communications Group.
Music Festival InternMusic for the Revolution
Marketing & Events InternSanta Monica Chamber of Commerce
Events & Management InternLupus Foundation of America, Florida Chapter
Fashion Event Inters NeededMetal and Smith
Entry Level Campaign and Event Coordinator: Paid TrainingImperial Solutions, Inc
Wedding Coordinator InternshipYou're The Bride
Special Events and Volunteers InternGeorgia Center for Child Advocacy
Marketing InternBookmark This
Pridgen's Pet Supply
Posted: March 28 2016
Company Location: San Mateo, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPridgen's Pet Supply
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.