Content InternDoSD LLC.
Fall Semester Special Event InternCystic Fibrosis Foundation
Fundraising/Event Planning InternLeading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
ANALYST - PROCESS IMPROVEMENT - Event ManagementLRT
Event Production InternThe Visionary Group
Social Media/Sales/MarketingCharisma Events & Consulting
Marketing & Events InternOviedo Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Event Managment Interniship available at Worlds Largest Indoor Karting FacilityNASKART LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
baltimore entrepreneurs empowered
Posted: July 18 2015
Company Location: Pikesville, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBaltimore Entrepreneurs Empowered (B.E.EMPOWERED) is an Event Planning and Marketing Firm is geared to assist the Baltimore Community in supporting Entrepreneurship through various Social Networking events, Vendor Trade shows and Expos. B.E.EMPOWERED also plans and organizes events for Corporations and help launch start up small businesses and their products by providing 21st century event planning strategies.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.