Wedding and Event Planning - 2017 Wedding Season May- NovemberTwoFoot Creative
Blogger/Writer/ContributorA la carte Galore
Need Event Planning intern/assistantVeronique Events
On Site Event InternshipPauleenanne Design
Event Planning InternshipPauleenanne Design
SPECIAL EVENTS INTERNDMV Food Truck Association
Event Planning & Logistics InternshipAlzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
Event Planning/ Production InternshipMakaira Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Dream Center for Youth Development
1516 K Street
Posted: March 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Dream Center for Youth Development exists to provide housing, job training, life skills training, and counseling to homeless, at-risk, disadvantaged youth. We are seeking an intern to assit with event planning, database management, and graphic design in the DC metropolitan area.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote organization and increase awareness.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Event Planning
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Charity Events, Event Planning and Management
Preferred - Graphic Design, Database Admin, Email Campaigning