Production Accounting Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Production Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Event Planner Internship1,000 Shoes for 1,000 Smiles
Intern - Special EventsAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Design AssistantA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
Assistant Event PlannerA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
Events InternPaseo del Rio Association
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Dream Center for Youth Development
1516 K Street
Posted: March 25 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Dream Center for Youth Development exists to provide housing, job training, life skills training, and counseling to homeless, at-risk, disadvantaged youth. We are seeking an intern to assit with event planning, database management, and graphic design in the DC metropolitan area.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote organization and increase awareness.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Event Planning
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Charity Events, Event Planning and Management
Preferred - Graphic Design, Database Admin, Email Campaigning