Marketing InternChic Events Group Inc.
Events and Marketing internsTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Social Media & Community Management Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Meetings & Expositions InternASAE
Chef's Market Event Sales + Account InternChef's Market
Event AssistantDowntown Cultural Arts Center
Marketing InternshipGlynn Hospitality
Meetings & Education Intern - Summer/FallSentergroup
Marketing InternBookmark This
Paris Event Prestige
467 W 49th street
New York, NY
Posted: May 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am an entrepreneur, who recently created a Group of Company (2 companies). The first one is about realizing all kind of events (weddings, commercials events, festivals) and the second one is a consulting firm for the hospitality industry.
We are located in Hell’s Kitchen, Manhattan. The position is a great opportunity if you like to work in a fun environment (Google spirit and concept). As a start ups, I think it could be a great challenge for you to help us promoting and expanding the companies. Opportunity to learn new skills, but also to practice the one you already have.
This is an exciting chance for someone, who has a knowledge of marketing (Bachelor and Master). The position is available immediatly and we need someone for approximatively 3 months or more. We are open to any kind of suggestions and if it works well between us, a full term contract could be agreed on and signed in the future which is a great opportunity to evolve within this industries.
All previous experiences are a big PLUS but not mendatory.
Here at PEP and ENG Consultants we are a friendly group of professionals.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Experience in the restaurant is preferred however not mandatory.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors / Master Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Ability to work independently and to be proactive.
-Strong ability to work as team player.