Event Coordinator InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Spring/Summer Intern as Event Assistant for Wedding CoordinatorEndless Events + Designs
Event AssistantThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Function Planning InternThe Daily Catch
Sales and Production AssistantJordan's Food of Distinction
Event Planner InternCommunity Computer Alliance
Event Planning & Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Event planning (Live Stream, MeetUp, Workshop) intern wanted by iPhone Story Video community StartUpSnowSugar Video
Marketing InternBookmark This
Elite Themed Events, Inc.
Posted: April 25 2016
Company Location: Temecula, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are looking to intern with one of the world's leading and award winning themed event management company, then look no further. Elite Themed Events, Inc. is a comprehensive full service themed event & wedding management and production company. Elite Themed Events, Inc., headquartered in Southern California, was established in Texas in 1991 and has its wings spread across many major cities around the world. We are celebrating our 25th anniversary with special 1991 pricing. We are seeking interns who are self-motivated and looking to further their career. Our ideal candidates will be someone who is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships. Although this is an unpaid internship you will gain a wide range of experience and the opportunity for a paid position. We also offer school credit.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and considering an internship with Elite Themed Events, Inc.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have a passion for themed events