Wedding and Event Planning - 2017 Wedding Season May- NovemberTwoFoot Creative
Blogger/Writer/ContributorA la carte Galore
Need Event Planning intern/assistantVeronique Events
On Site Event InternshipPauleenanne Design
Event Planning InternshipPauleenanne Design
SPECIAL EVENTS INTERNDMV Food Truck Association
Event Planning & Logistics InternshipAlzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
Event Planning/ Production InternshipMakaira Inc.
Marketing & Promotions InternBookmark This
Posted: January 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRich Art Productions, under the umbrella of Algorhythm LLC, produces the most prominent 3-day annual Latin dance event in the Philadelphia area. With over 40 workshops, 60+ shows, a professional dance competition, and all-night dance parties, we bring dancers to the height of their passion with a well-organized & entertaining event. Specializing in Latin dance, our event brings in top professional dancers from across the county, to showcase their talents both on and off the stage. Nightly shows, fierce competitions and top-notch instruction have put our event to the forefront of the Latin dance community. Our event is going on its 7th year, and each year it gets bigger and better.
Responsibilities- Develop new promotional concepts ie. IG contests, FB polls, etc.
- Explore new and appropriate social media outlets to engage customers
- Use social media outlets to promote the event to new, and appropriate, audiences
- Design print materials for to be used for disbursement, social media & retail items
Requirements- Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related major
- Flexible work schedule (including work from home)
- Social media savvy
- Must have experience designing print materials (familiarity with programs such as Gimp and Adobe preferred)
- Must be able to meet deadlines
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office
Preferred - Adobe Acrobat Pro, QuarkXPress, GIMP, Inkscape, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Publisher, Facebook Marketing, Social Media Advertising