Social Media InternAloi Mobile Bars
Event Planning InternAloi Mobile Bars
Social Media & Community Management Internwww.spgeventplanner1.com website
Development Intern - Montalvo Arts CenterMontalvo Arts Center
Sales and Marketing Event InternNxtevent
Event Coordinator InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Social Media ClerkMer Events
Event InternshipShiraz Events
Marketing RepBookmark This
Jes' Fabuluxe Events
P.O. Box 2214
Posted: November 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJes' Fabuluxe Events is an Atlanta, GA based Party Planning and Party Supplies company looking to build a strong marketing team of GIRL BOSSES to help build this company and make our brand a household name and go to for event planning and party supplies. The brand represents all things FAB, PINK, & FUN. We are looking for someone that isn't afraid to sale our brand in ANY and ALL situations! Will provide any documentation needed for college coursework.
While the position is "Commission Based ", incentives are given to outstanding team members! Hopefully that will be you!
Once you apply, you will be contacted to set up a phone interview. Please attach any samples of work or send to hello@JesFabuluxeEvents.com
Responsibilities- Help with signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Willing to pass out business cards, flyers, brochures etc to bring awareness to the company.
Requirements- Resides in Atlanta
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing and/or Public Relations is a plus
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be a Self Starter and open to bring ideas to the table
- Attend at least 1-2 networking events per month ( to be worked out amongst team)
- A strong social media presence is a plus
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Networking, Marketing Event Planning, Social Media Advertising, Marketing for Small Business
Preferred - Public Relations Skills, Marketing and Sales