Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Special Events Intern - 5KCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Special Events Intern - Red Shoe GalaCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Marketing RepBookmark This
Jes' Fabuluxe Events
P.O. Box 2214
Posted: November 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJes' Fabuluxe Events is an Atlanta, GA based Party Planning and Party Supplies company looking to build a strong marketing team of GIRL BOSSES to help build this company and make our brand a household name and go to for event planning and party supplies. The brand represents all things FAB, PINK, & FUN. We are looking for someone that isn't afraid to sale our brand in ANY and ALL situations! Will provide any documentation needed for college coursework.
While the position is "Commission Based ", incentives are given to outstanding team members! Hopefully that will be you!
Once you apply, you will be contacted to set up a phone interview. Please attach any samples of work or send to hello@JesFabuluxeEvents.com
Responsibilities- Help with signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Willing to pass out business cards, flyers, brochures etc to bring awareness to the company.
Requirements- Resides in Atlanta
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing and/or Public Relations is a plus
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be a Self Starter and open to bring ideas to the table
- Attend at least 1-2 networking events per month ( to be worked out amongst team)
- A strong social media presence is a plus
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Networking, Marketing Event Planning, Social Media Advertising, Marketing for Small Business
Preferred - Public Relations Skills, Marketing and Sales