Fall Semester Special Event InternCystic Fibrosis Foundation
Fundraising/Event Planning InternLeading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
ANALYST - PROCESS IMPROVEMENT - Event ManagementLRT
Event Production InternThe Visionary Group
Social Media/Sales/MarketingCharisma Events & Consulting
Marketing & Events InternOviedo Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Event Managment Interniship available at Worlds Largest Indoor Karting FacilityNASKART LLC
Events, Marketing, & Public Relations InternshipJoonbug
MARKETING / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP - Marquette Avenue EventsBookmark This
Marquette Avenue Events
Posted: February 23 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionForward-thinking, fast paced, young Chicago company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. The event planning company has recently redesigned their website, and will soon launch a social media campaign. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate company culture. We are very excited to share this exciting launch with an experienced intern who is hoping to gain a ton of applied online marketing experience.
• Help to expand presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest
• Contribute to all online marketing projects and create marketing campaigns
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Must be able to mass upload, schedule social posts, find and create original content
• Website and social media optimization
• Create email campaigns, brand building online promotions, etc.
• Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
• Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
• Research and recommend trade show attendance based on target market focus
• Marketing/Business, Advertising/Public Relations, Web Design majors
• 3 years of relevant experience, vast online presence and a solid understanding of youth markets
• Strong knowledge of SEO, Google Adwords, social media platforms, lead generation, etc.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products
• Creative and independent thinker who understands the importance of branding across platforms
• Excellent understanding of all social media networks, social media campaigns
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superior organizational skills
• Ability to work independently
• Self-motivated and disciplined
• The ability to work under a deadline and to multi-task effectively
• Preferred - Blogging, Hootsuite, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Graphic Design