Event planning (Live Stream, MeetUp, Workshop) intern wanted by iPhone Story Video community StartUpSnowSugar Video
Events InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Innovative Event Planner Intern for a Hemp and Eco-Conscious Non-ProfitHemp Educate America
Event Production InternElevated Entertainment Solutions
Homeless Point-In-Time CensusAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Jersey City, NJDIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - Santa Monica, CADIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk - San Diego, CADIGIMARCON
May-December 2017 Internship In Wedding PlanningBookmark This
The Savvy Bride by Inspired Design
Saint Louis, MO
Posted: November 08 2016
Application Deadline: April 7, 2017
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 05/01/17 — 12/31/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn exciting internship with The Savvy Bride! If you have ever considered a career in the wedding industry, or are majoring in hospitality or recreational management, then this is the perfect internship opportunity for you!
This is your chance to get some real wedding and event experience! You will learn about styling, wedding trends, networking, creating timelines, coordinating and so much more!
This is a long-term training internship with the potential to become an "associate planner" position, after graduation. Applicants must be available beginning 05/01/2017 - 12/31/2017. This internship is a part-time, unpaid position with the potential for future growth. We are looking to train talented interns eager to learn, responsible, energetic, enthusiastic, focused, detail oriented, follow direction very well, and have a creative mind.
When applicable, we happily offer college credit with participating colleges.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to client relations and wedding marketing activities
- Interact with clients, vendors, and leads to provide great customer support and service
- Coordinate with social media as assigned
- Display professionalism in appearance, demeanor, and communications
- Provide ideas and problem solving in terms of marketing and event logistics
- Blogging, research wedding trends
-Other Duties as assigned
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- An innovative self-starter with problem-solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Be 21 or older
- Available through 05/01/2017-12/31/2017
- Be able to attend weekly meetings/training, in St. Louis
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Have access to a computer & internet
- Have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work occasional weekends
- Able to work a 6-8 hour day during wedding events
- Willing to sign a "non-compete" clause
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Social Media, Always Willing to Learn, Professional Communication, Self Motivated, Self-directed
Preferred - Wedding Planning, Floral Design, Event Design, Event Coordination, Event Hosting, Decorating