Social Media & Radio Promotions InternAnnapolis Broadcast System
Event CoordinatorFTK~Konnect Events
American Heart Association Social Market InternAmerican Heart Association
Event Production InternshipGBK Productions
Special Events Planning InternEmpire Events Group
Meetings & Education Intern - Winter/SpringSentergroup
Special Events Intern - Spring 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Event and Operations ManagerFlour LA, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: July 21 2016
Company Location: Temecula, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are looking to intern with one of the world's leading event management companies, then look no further. Classic Quinceaneras is a full service quinceanera management and production company. Headquartered in Temecula, CA,, Classic Quinceaneras was established in Texas in 1991 and has its wings spread across many major cities around the world. We are known around the world for delivering outstanding, innovating and award winning events.
We are actively seeking an intern who is self-motivated, can work independently and looking to further their career.
Although this is an unpaid internship you will gain a wide range of experience and a wealth of knowledge and the opportunity to be offered a paid position at the end of the internship. We also offer school credit.
Thank you taking the time to read this.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
_Have the ability to start a YouTube campaign.