Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Capitol Hill Visit Coordinator - InternshipNAHREP
Event Planning InternshipPMI
Event Promotions InternState Restaurant
Seeking interns for Events and Hospitality CompanyPrivate key
Miami DJs Operations InternBookmark This
168 SE 1st Street Suite 505
Posted: October 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCreated by South Beach’s hottest and most exclusive Club DJs at a time where the greatest DJing talent was exclusive to nightclubs.
We have set out to revamp the mobile DJing industry and sparked a revolution that is now spreading across the entire nation. Our 100% event success rate is based on the combination of the quality of our DJs, along with their top class professionalism, reliability, energy levels and never ending quest for constant improvement. Our service is world class, our setups are breathtaking, our prices are extremely competitive and our 100% event success rate is unbeatable.
We are currently looking for an organized and detailed intern who desires to improve their career opportunities within the event planning and entertainment Industry; who is also online marketing savvy to help maintain our social media up to date.
Join our dedicated team of professionals who offer unique and personalized entertainment services for upscale events.
This is an unpaid internship designed to help our interns gain valuable experience for career growth in the events and entertainment industry. We know the value of excellent work and fully support our interns with career guidance and references.
RequirementsCandidates with hospitality management, event coordination, marketing and/or business backgrounds of 2+ years will be highly considered.
ONLY Looking for candidates who can start immediately and work 15+ office hours weekly. Weekend events are required when scheduled. If interested, please email a cover letter with resume.
* Ability to work some nights and weekends for events; which will be scheduled with time in advance.
* Must have own vehicle to attend events
* Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
* Outgoing personality is a must and able to interact with a variety of clients
* Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to manage multiple projects at the time
* Attention to detail
* Great verbal and written communication skills, bilingual or multilingual preferred
* Confortable with Apple products is a must
* Ability to implement standardized operating procedures and follow clear directions
* Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to work flexible hours
* Proficient in Internet & Tech Savvy
What we offer:
* Full Training & Support
* Fun Working Environment
* Real life experience in the events and Entertainment Industry
* Career Guidance and References
* Great Advancement Opportunities