Event CoordinatorThrill of the Hunt
Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Special Events Intern - 5KCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
National On-Water Standards Project AssistantBookmark This
National On-Water Standards
1500 K Street, NW
Posted: July 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe goal of the National On-Water Standards Grant Project is to identify and reach national consensus on a system of On-Water standards for recreational boat operators, organizing and aligning On-Water skills and in-classroom knowledge standards across the three domains of recreational boating: SAIL, POWER and HUMAN.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point, as website based programs)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Manages national team validation programs
- Updates project website
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Collaborates with internal and external team members on projects and assignments
- Organizes and collects data for analysis/reporting
ResponsibilitiesManage a national recognition program for qualified trained evaluators, including awarding certificates of completion, managing the database, reviewing qualifications
Manage project website, including updates to content and style
Organize the logistics of 8 National Validation Testing Sessions, including travel, participants, food & beverage, site selection, people management
Assist with test data collection and management, including on-line use of survey monkey tool
RequirementsExperience with boating a plus
Willingness to travel
Interest in diverse parallel assignments
Strong social media capabilities
SkillsRequired - Social Media Communications, Brand Communication, Content Managed Websites, Digital Project Management, Exit Surveys, Coordinate Events, Data Management and Maintenance, Contract Logistics
Preferred - Boating, Enthusiasm to learn, Social Media Communications, Event Planning and Management