Festival Management InternVA StrEats
Sponsorship InternVA StrEats
WGBH Special EventsWGBH
Public Relations InternVIta Sociale Productions Inc.
Sport and Event ManagementProspect Wire Inc.
Events Facilitator Assistant for The Wow Talks, San DiegoLuib Health Specialty Services, LLC
Social Media & Event Coordinating InternThe Warehouse LLC
Public Relations InternTier 1 Event Management
Office Intern assistant to DirectorBookmark This
Raveena Media Group
Posted: August 30 2015
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRaveena Media Group is a Philadelphia based public relations and marketing firm. We are a full-service agency specializing in media outreach for a variety of events, organization and consumer lifestyle products. We distinguish ourselves by offering our clients more than the services of a traditional agency.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Attend various networking programs to discuss current clients
- Manage schedule and appointment
- Put together weekly reporting
Will provide travel stipend
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization