Promotions and Events Internship-Entry Level with Paid TrainingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
CCAI Fall 2017 Programs InternshipCongressional Coalition on Adoption Institute
Design AssistantA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
Assistant Event PlannerA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
Business Development / Sales InternChic Occasions
Content InternDoSD LLC.
Fall Semester Special Event InternCystic Fibrosis Foundation
Event Management Intern NeededBTB
Office InternBookmark This
17 Central Ave
Posted: October 02 2016
DescriptionBounce Utopia is a growing family owned company. Our main goal is to provide a safe and fun environment for children of all ages. We plan events in and out of our Seekonk, MA location.
You will be working alongside the owner of the business. You will have the chance to learn how to run and operate a small business, manage and plan events, marketing, advertising, and customer service relations. Ability to work weekends and nights till 8pm a must. 10-15 hours a week. Possibility of becoming a paying position in the future.
Responsibilities- Organize Events and collecting payments
- Monitor Event calendar, ensuring events are on schedule and in budget
- Answering phone calls, booking events
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Performs well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Availability on weekends a must