Social Media & Community Management InternThese 3 Words Weddings Events & Catering
Events managerWorld Arts
Events Intern For Company Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Event Planner InternshipOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Event Planning InternshipPMI
Event Promotions InternState Restaurant
Seeking interns for Events and Hospitality CompanyPrivate key
Event Coordinator InternIndAroma Catering
Office InternBookmark This
17 Central Ave
Posted: October 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBounce Utopia is a growing family owned company. Our main goal is to provide a safe and fun environment for children of all ages. We plan events in and out of our Seekonk, MA location.
You will be working alongside the owner of the business. You will have the chance to learn how to run and operate a small business, manage and plan events, marketing, advertising, and customer service relations. Ability to work weekends and nights till 8pm a must. 10-15 hours a week. Possibility of becoming a paying position in the future.
Responsibilities- Organize Events and collecting payments
- Monitor Event calendar, ensuring events are on schedule and in budget
- Answering phone calls, booking events
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Performs well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Availability on weekends a must