Special Events InternDetroit Public Television
Development/Special Events: The Longest DayAlzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
Public Relations InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Business Development / Sales InternUnspoken Languages
Wedding and Event Planning - 2017 Wedding Season May- NovemberTwoFoot Creative
Blogger/Writer/ContributorA la carte Galore
Need Event Planning intern/assistantVeronique Events
On Site Event InternshipPauleenanne Design
Part Time Team MemberBookmark This
London Square Area
Posted: July 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout the Company:
Linking Events is an event company with a focus on event sponsorships. We are a small business with big clients. We are a wholesome group of individuals who love what we do and take our jobs very seriously and have fun together. We do “Pay it Forward” activities at the end of the year to give back to the community what we were so blessed to receive. Our clients are high profile and deserve the best we can offer. We handle everything from sponsorship liaison to staff management with our sister company. The company has been with many of the same clients for various years and continue to grow each year. We work hard to maintain the trust and confidence from our clients at during each project.
We are looking for someone who can hop on a plane or in a car and go to the next event when the rest of the event managers are busy. We are looking for the next event manager. If you do not have sales experience, you should have some field experience. This job is not about us, it’s about our clients and we pride ourselves in being capable of maintaining a high level or quality in everything we do. You will be working closely with the Account Manager & CEO. We are looking for someone who wants to stay long term and grow within the company. Our ideal candidate is a resilient, outgoing, motivated, independent individual who can grasp ideas quickly and learn quicker.
Responsibilities- Working on the back end of projects to oversee that the event runs smoothly
- Training to become an Event Assistant Manager
- This is not a glamorous position, it requires hard work and a lot of attention to detail
- Setting up and breaking down events (this include lifting, bending, stooping, walking and standing for long periods of time)
- Keeping the event running smoothly
- Good intentions/ Good Morals/ Good Work ethics
- Solid background in customer service
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Sales background (2 plus years)
- At least Junior in college or above
- MUST HAVE Open availability to work some weekends
- MUST HAVE your own transportation
- Go getter/ Can do attitude
- Google Docs/ MS Excel/ MS Outlook/ MS Power Point proficiency
- Is looking for a long term commitment
- Can bring in a fresh pair of eyes to any situation
- Is a creative problem-solver
- Team player
- Great communication skills
- Meets all of our qualifications.
- An eclectic individual with a passion to succeed.