Development/Special Events: The Longest DayAlzheimer's Association, MA/NH Chapter
Public Relations InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Business Development / Sales InternUnspoken Languages
Wedding and Event Planning - 2017 Wedding Season May- NovemberTwoFoot Creative
Blogger/Writer/ContributorA la carte Galore
Need Event Planning intern/assistantVeronique Events
On Site Event InternshipPauleenanne Design
Event Planning InternshipPauleenanne Design
Production Assistant InternshipBookmark This
Eyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
16 East 40th Street, PH
New York, NY
Posted: September 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for fast learners with a passion for production, particularly in fashion and luxury events. We are looking for a smart, problem solving and astute intern to help with general production ranging from contacting and following up with vendors, updating budgets, to working with samples, making presentations, venue scouting, and helping on site when we are in the midst of a project.
We are looking for someone that would be able to start November 1, 2016 and help through New York Fashion Week in February
Responsibilities• Create Purchase Orders.
• Research vendors.
• Request quotes from vendors and follow up to confirm.
• Update production schedules with basic vendor pickups & deliveries.
• Create and organize all production kits in season in coordination with event schedule and production managers.
• Assist onsite at all events, including model lineup for fashion shows and any other on site client related needs.
• Create presentations such as furniture, catering proposals, etc.